Friday 28 June 2013

NOTM: Bright Red

"Nails Of The Moment"



I love painting my nails, but I'm one of those people that when they start they can't stop. I change my nail colour a lot, however this is limited as I don't have many nail polishes. Last year while shopping in Spain I picked up this polish a long with two others for 1 euro each. Bargain!!! Saying this they're not the best polishes ever, but they are bright and so perfect for summer.

 
The colour is called"578" (so inventive). It's semi-matt, although it doesn't show it in the picture. Once it's dry it is a bit pinky than the picture but you can still tell it is a true red, also it is more of an orange-red than a blue-red and makes you look more tanned which is great for me as I'm quite pale. :)
 
 
So that's my first NOTM, and let's hope there's many more to come.
 
Love Livvie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment